Friday, October 14, 2011

ohmybutter

I've never had a hot-buttered rum.

Until tonight. Sooooo good.

I found this recipe Single Cup Hot Buttered Rum Recipe for single-serving hot buttered rum and here's what I'm gonna do with it (besides drink it, which I'm doing right now, which is making spelling verry interesting):

sub 2 tablespoons vanilla non-dairy creamer for the ice cream,
increase the water to 2/3 cup,
put the dry ingredients (everything but rum, butter, and water) in a baby food jar,
decorate, and package with a cinnamon stick and a mini-bottle of cap'n morgans.

I'll tie directions onto the jar ribbon and give them to friends for Christmas (adult friends of course. In fact, I don't think I know anyone under the age of 21).

Oh, I think I may need to have some more. My head cold suddenly feels much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment